- Kit (includes one choice of decals): A$8.00
- Complete Decal sheet: A$10.00
- Decals for one plane: A$2.00 each
NOTE this is a
OLD mold and some work is required to clean it up.
A NEW GOLD series
mold is being prepared.
Bracing and struts (from Brass or styrene) will need to be scratchbuilt,
I recommend 'Strutz' available from John at Aeroscale.
NEW July 09: White metal prop, engine nacelle and
engine, wheels and Lewis gun.
NEW (16 Feb 2012): ALPS Decals included cover the following nine aircraft (see photo):
- K8556, "34", 754 Squadron, RAF, Nov 1939. This aircraft crashed near Southampton on 12/12/1939, killing two crewmen.
- "N20", Irish Air Corps, 1939.
- Seagull Mk V, A2-4, "J", RAAF, aboard Leander class cruiser HMAS Perth, January 1940.
- L2228, “Spotter of Spartivento”, operating off the SE Italian coast, November 1940.
- "53S.1", Escadrille 53, Armee de l'Air, 1940.
- W3026, "L5-N", 711 Naval Air Squadron, Fleet Air Arm, Spring 1941.
- L2268, "MY-A", 278 Sqn, RAF Matlask, near Coltishall, late 1941.
- W3085, "P", Fleet Air Arm, aboard HMS Victorious, July 1945.
- HD874, Australian Antarctic Expedition, 1947.